How to Withdraw dock.io

By Labels: on

If you not join dock claim free 11.5 coin Click here
many people join free token or coin bounty / airdrop but not know how withdraw
In this blog I share with you every real token / coin with full dittels how withdraw or join must b Put below email box if you want every post in your email box
Today I tell you how withdraw dock Coin

First of all you need Myetherwallet.com
Address after this
RELATED TOPIC
HOW TO OPEN NEW WALLET IN MYETHERWALLET.COM
HOW TO LOGIN MYETHERWALLET
HOW TO FIND MYETHERWALLET ADDDRES
HOW TO CHECK TOKEN BALANCE
HOW TO TRANSFER TOKEN ON MAIN PAGE TO ETHPLORER
HOW TO WITHDRAW CCRB TOKEN

Open dock website and click on Earn

Earn >> Earned >>> withdraw

For Withdraw
1 St box add Myetherwallet address
And 2nd box amount of withdraw dock

Submit after this  fill kyc its must for withdraw

What is kyc ?
It's identify your who are you where live etc

First nead  I'd card front pic
2 nd back pic
3 I'd card with you face
After this process you wait for aprove
I hope you understand my English weak 😝
Any problem type comment

Post a Comment

Back to Top